Monday, June 15, 2009

My First Blog

I have no idea what I'm doing, but I've been wanting to give this a try for quite some time. I really enjoy reading other blogs.
I'm kinda taking it easy today. I sprained my knee a couple of weeks and am still finding it hard to get around. I had my grand daughter for the weekend, which was a little challenging, but I love having her here. She is so bright and cheerful most of the time. My grand daughter, Jaime, will be coming next week for a week long stay. I can't believe she will be 16 on July 1st!! They grow up so fast.

I'm really itching to get back to my sewing. (Can't do the steps yet.) I have so many projects to work on and I'm really falling behind on the swaps. Maybe in a couple of days...I am getting a little better each day.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world, Eileen. I look forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! You did it! Now the key is keeping up with it. Of course when I first started my blog it was 2007 and I only had a few posts that year and the following. Now I think I'm on a roll.
    So, keep at it. And let it be whatever you feel like at the moment. Can be quilting, kids, politics, whatever YOU want it to be.

    ReplyDelete